Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Visit from Kristin

You know those wonderful moments in life when you meet someone and you just click? Well, I had that experience during my first few days at JMU. When I met Kristin Moore I knew almost instantly that we were going to be friends forever. Eight years later Kristin continues to be a dear, sweet friend to me and now to our family. This weekend she braved the elements (we got 2 inches of snow on Saturday afternoon) to come and meet Katie for the first time. We had a wonderful visit. She even let us go out to Target while she watched Katie! It was so great to have a warm, familiar friend and fellow new, young mom (her beautiful daughter, Madeleine, is a little over a year old) here to talk and laugh with. Kristin is also a very talented photographer and she snapped some shots of us. Enjoy!

Kristin and Katie




2 comments:

  1. Many of us are enjoying your blog, but apparently most do not know how/are unable to comment. I just wanted you to know that I'm not the only one looking at your wonderful pictures and enjoying the commentary. Can't wait to meet Katie; working most days on top of so many other things doesn't allow for many trips but we do hope to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW!!! I love you guys. Thanks for this sweet post. I had the best time with you and miss you all already. I can't wait until the next time we get to see you.

    ReplyDelete