Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fashion Show for Aunt Loe

Last month my parents and younger sister went to visit my middle sister, Lauren, in Portland, Oregon. They had a wonderful time and came back with many sweet gifts for Katie. Since we won't get to see Aunt Loe until October we wanted to show her how cute the clothes look on Katie, especially the tutu! Thanks again, Lauren! We miss you a lot!

Just a quick note about some of these pictures- Katie has a little cold so that's why her eyes look a little red and her nose is runny . Also, she's eating a lot of carrots and sweet potatoes these days so that's why her face may have an orange tint :)


2 comments:

  1. These posts are all just so fun!!! I can see she loved trying on the tutu....very cute!! she's growing up!! A fun age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh!!!! I love them! I think she likes the tutu! she is smiling! those eyelashes are out of control! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete