Saturday, November 12, 2011

Developments

Since Ben was in my belly I knew he was going to be an active child. Pretty much every person that has held him has said, "Just wait until he starts moving! You're going to have your hands full!" Well, he didn't waste any time. He's 5 1/2 months and is already sitting up and crawling! Yes, you read that right, crawling! I'll have to post some videos soon. He can sit by himself for at least 10 minutes and he sort of army crawls around the floor. He is a strong little fellow! He also started solids today. He didn't really care for brown rice cereal but I bet once I start feeding him sweet potatoes he'll be more interested. In other news, Katie (our big 2 year old) went pee-pee on the potty for the first time today! Lots of fun developments happening here at the Witmer house :)


1 comment: